Rising university fees mean that A level students need to be clear on career routes and the qualifications needed to achieve their goals.
Making the right choices at A level could save thousands in wasted time and university fees. Our new 7th Form is so-called because it is so much more than a sixth form. It directly links A levels and skills training with university and employment, ensuring a more certain path to the right university course and future career.
"When I started my studies, I wanted to progress to university to study English Literature, but all this changed when my tutor opened my world to the subject of psychology. I found it interesting and every lesson was fun and exciting. I have changed my career direction and I am now going to study Psychology at Liverpool John Moores University."
7th Form students benefit from:
- The biggest range of A levels in Telford, including a course selection recognised by the Russell Group of Universities
- Ten pre-mapped career routes into specific university courses
- Impartial careers advice
- Extensive enrichment programme
- Developing employability skills alongside formal qualifications
- An industry mentor who supports their development
- Virtual reality learning – transforming classrooms into working environments to provide an immersive experience
7TH FORM CAREER PATHWAYS
- Creative industries
- Science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM)
- Social science & humanities
- Business, finance & legal