- Telford College has been working with employers and apprentices for over ten years. The Apprenticeship team work closely with candidates wishing to become an apprentice offering information, advice and guidance on how to get themselves on to an apprenticeship within an organisation.
- There are over 175,000 workplaces involved with apprentices in the UK.
- When you're on an apprenticeship you'll get training, qualifications and a salary.
- We offer over 30 different apprenticeships.
Range of Apprenticeships
- Business improvement techniques
- Business & administration including medical administration
- Cleaning & environmental support services
- Clinical health care
- Construction – trades
- Construction – civil engineering
- Customer service
- Facilities management
- Manufacturing – PMO/Food
- Health & social care
- Hospitality & catering
- Human resources
- Learning & development
- Motor vehicle
- Operational Delivery Officer
- Supply chain
- Supporting teaching & learning
- Team leading
- Warehouse & logistics
How to Apply
If you want to be an apprentice and would like us to source a placement for you, you can apply through the following;
- Apprenticeship hotline on 01952 642452
- Website online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens Next
A member of the admissions team at Telford College will contact you to request you attend an initial assessment interview with a member of our recruitment team. We can then assess your needs and look at promoting you to existing employers wanting to recruit an apprentice, as well as offer advice and support on how you can contact employers yourselves to try and secure an apprenticeship placement
Are you an employer and are looking to employ an apprentice?
You can apply for an apprenticeship online if you click on the vacancy and proceed through, if you require advice or guidance before applying please call our apprenticeship hotline on 01952 642452.
Register for our next open event to explore your apprenticeship career options