Do you want an apprenticeship?
Telford College has been working with employers and apprentices for over ten years. The Apprenticeship team work closely with candidates wishing to become an apprentice offering information, advice and guidance on how to get themselves on to an apprenticeship within an organisation.
Key benefits to an apprentice:
- Employed status
- Earn a wage
- Learn on the job experience and skills
- Gain nationally recognized qualifications
- Develop transferable skills
- Enhance future career prospects
- Working + Qualification = Salary
How to Apply
If you want to be an apprentice and would like us to source a placement for you, you can apply through the following;
- Apprenticeship hotline on 01952 642452
- Website online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens Next
A member of the admissions team at Telford College will contact you to request you attend an initial assessment interview with a member of our recruitment team. We can then assess your needs and look at promoting you to existing employers wanting to recruit an apprentice, as well as offer advice and support on how you can contact employers yourselves to try and secure an apprenticeship placement.
In a rush?