Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
This is an accredited programme, fully funded through our Adult Education Budget, delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams and distance learning resources.
This course is ideal for individuals with limited knowledge or experience in Business Admin, giving a greater awareness of administrative roles; but similarly, is suitable for those in existing Admin roles who would like the opportunity to gain an accredited qualification to enhance their CV.
What will I learn?
Over the course of the programme you will gain an understanding and insight into what Administrators do, covering topics including:
- Business document production
- Working with colleagues
- Organising meetings
- Managing diary systems
- Dealing with incoming and out-going mail
- Information storage
- And more!
Course delivery and assessment
- Delivered over 6 weeks
- 5 x 3 hour virtual classroom sessions delivered via MS Teams, 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Digital learning materials and resources to support your learning, with element of self-study required each week
- Completed workbooks and exercises emailed back to your tutor for marking and feedback
- Additional 1-2-1 support sessions available via email / phone / Teams if required
- Students must be aged 19+ as of 31/08/2020
- Not on another government funded training programme (such as an apprenticeship)
- Be a resident of England – please note some ‘devolved’ geographic exemptions may apply (contact me if you are unsure if this applies to you)
- Access to a laptop or desktop computer, with internet access
- Software to produce documents (such as Word, PowerPoint or similar)
- An email account