Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business admin has never been greater.
What are the benefits of doing this course?
As well as attaining a nationally recognised qualification upon completion, candidates will further their personal and professional development and gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved expeirience for those using their services.
What will I learn?
The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration comprises of the following units that are presented in three concise module workbooks:
• Principles of Providing Administrative Services
• Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
• Understand Communication in a Business Environment
• Understand Employer Organisations
• Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
• Understand how to deal with mail
• Understand Reception services
• Understand the management of diary systems
• Understand event organisation
• Understand finance for administrators
• Understand information storage and retrieval
• Understand archiving requirement
Course delivery and assessment
This is a Distance Learning programme. On enrolment you will be issued with all the relevant online learning materials required to complete the qualification. These materials have been officially endorsed by the Awarding Organisation, NCFE CACHE. The learning materials comprise a set of high-quality online knowledge workbooks alongside an easily accessible electronic platform that allows learners to complete a portfolio of evidence and demonstrate their achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Learners are also assigned an assessor whom they can speak to should they require advice at any stage.
To enrol for Telford College Distance Learning you must be aged 19+ as of the 31/08/21, be a resident of England and have lived in the EU for the last three years. You cannot be currently studying on any other course with us or another provider.
By undertaking this programme, learners will be able to further their own continuous professional development, which may improve their career prospects. Learners may then wish to progress on to further qualifications.