that take on an apprentice report benefits to their business
stay with the same employer
stay in employment after finishing their apprenticeship
Adult English & Maths Functional Skills for Your Employees
What are they?
- The essential skills needed to participate in life, society and at work
- Problem solving is at the heart of functional skills
How can they help you?
- If you finished school a number of years ago and you have forgotten some of the everyday maths and English skills
- Do you have children at school and you’re struggling to help them with their homework?
- Are you employed and would like additional support to improve your maths and English as well as gaining a recognised qualification?
What level can I get up to?
- We teach functional skills from Entry Level 1 up to Level 2, which is the equivalent to a GCSE grade C or 4.
Please contact the Employer Engagement hotline on 01952 642452 or email email@example.com
we work with employers like you
meet our team
Having worked in education for 16 years, 14 of those years at Telford College, Beckie heads up the Business Development and Work Placement team. She believes in building strong and effective working relationships with stakeholders that are built on honesty, trust and support…read more
Lora’s role allows her to nurture talented people every day, offering help and advice and giving young people guidance which is very rewarding. Lora enjoys matching a candidate and employer to create a strong partnership…read more
Having worked within the industry for a number of years, Chris joined Telford College to be part of a new, ambitious team ready to support local businesses. His philosophy is very simple – to listen to the needs of each company and give easy and honest advice…read more
Katie feels extremely lucky to join such an inspiring team. From the first moment of seeing the job specification she felt it had her name all over it, and is a very hands on learner herself. Katie guides talented and inspiring candidates…read more
Graham has worked at Telford College’s for 13 years, and has been the Business Programme Manager for the College’s Employability provision since 2019. He enjoys the challenges that come with working in adult education…read more