Telford College is one of the leading UK providers of training in the engineering sector. We employ a team of experienced trainers who have a wealth of experience gained from within the manufacturing sector. Our aim is to develop the skills of your staff to ensure they add measurable value to your business.
Our “Gateway To” programmes offer a complete suite of qualifications under individual frameworks which will provide a complete solution for the training needs of employees.
In addition to our “Gateway To” programmes we also offer a comprehensive range of training suitable for operational staff to senior managers and directors. The training is tailored to meet the needs of the employer and covers a wide range of engineering/manufacturing disciplines designed for both mechanical and electrical vocations.
Contact us on : 01952 642452 or email email@example.com
- Construction Civil Engineering Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 Construction Operations / Highways Maintenance
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Light Vehicle) Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Light Vehicle) Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Performing Engineering Operations Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2
- Performing Manufacturing Operations Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2
- Engineering Manufacture Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship (Operator and Semi Skilled)
- Engineering Manufacture Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (Craft and Technician)
- Improving Operations Performance Apprenticeship in Business Improvement Techniques Level 2
- Polymer Processing Operations Intermediate Apprenticeship