We’ve finished our 2018/2019 full time enrolment.
We do enrol on some professional and part time courses throughout the year, please leave your details for more information about our open events and part time and university-level opportunities.
Here’s what students starting this September had to say at our Welcome to College Week over the summer.
10 things to know about enrolment
Here are a few more details about what you can expect at enrolment:
- Everyone is in the same boat so if you’re a bit nervous it’s ok because everyone else will be too.
- You’ll be welcomed and shown where to go to enrol on your course.
- We’ll check your GCSE results and your identification, it’s important to enrol the right students on the right course.
- If you didn’t get the GCSE results you were hoping for, don’t worry, you can speak to one of our helpful advisors to discuss your options.
- It will take about an hour to enrol.
- You’ll probably see a few people you know enrolling at the same time.
- We’ll give you a student badge which you’ll need to wear when you start in September.
- You’ll be given your timetable so you’ll know which days you’re in college.
- Our grants team will be on-hand so anyone who needs financial support whilst they’re at college can apply for it at enrolment.
- You can leave knowing your place is secure and you’re ready to start your course