Wed19Sep20185:00 pm → 7:00 pm Haybridge road campus TF1 2NP
Reasons to choose Telford College
Yes you can enrol at Telford College all the way until 7pm Tuesday 2 October.
What can you enrol on?
- A levels
- Vocational skills based
- Higher education
- Part time
Contact us on 01952 642237 or visit us at our Haybridge road campus.
We’ve got twilight enrolment sessions so if you want to bring a parent you’re more than welcome:
- Wednesday 19 September 5pm – 7pm.
- Tuesday 2 October 5pm – 7pm.
Here’s what students starting this September had to say at our Welcome to College Week over the summer.
Check out our “What if…” blog to see where you are in your life and how we can support you with your next steps and career decisions.
You can read the article here.
We hope you have an inspiring and successful year with the college, if you are at all unsure about any of the above information please ring the college in office (daytime) hours on 01952 642237
A list of documents you need to bring into college on your enrolment day
- Proof of all current GCSE qualifications
- Email address
- Emergency contact details
- Some form of personal identification any of these:
- Passport (or your visa, if appropriate)
- Birth Certificate
- Banking Card or Medical Card
- P60/Tax Credits/Payment Method
- HE Finance letter
- National Insurance number
Can’t make your enrolment slot or do you have a question?
We hope you have an inspiring and successful year with the college, if you are at all unsure about any of the above information please ring the college in office (daytime) hours on 01952 642237 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively you can leave your details here:
10 things to know about enrolment
Here are a few more details about what you can expect at enrolment:
- Everyone is in the same boat so if you’re a bit nervous it’s ok because everyone else will be too.
- You’ll be welcomed and shown where to go to enrol on your course.
- We’ll check your GCSE results and your identification, it’s important to enrol the right students on the right course.
- If you didn’t get the GCSE results you were hoping for, don’t worry, you can speak to one of our helpful advisors to discuss your options.
- It will take about an hour to enrol.
- You’ll probably see a few people you know enrolling at the same time.
- We’ll give you a student badge which you’ll need to wear when you start in September.
- You’ll be given your timetable so you’ll know which days you’re in college.
- Our grants team will be on-hand so anyone who needs financial support whilst they’re at college can apply for it at enrolment.
- You can leave knowing your place is secure and you’re ready to start your course
Tue14May20195:30 pm → 7:00 pm Telford College Campus
Music Centre Launch 🎸🤘
Wed26Jun20195:00 pm → 7:30 pm
Open event | A levels | Vocational | Apprenticeships | Degree-level courses
Welcome to college week! 👍
7th Form New Students Day
Mon01Jul20195:30 pm → 7:30 pm
Vocational and Foundation Studies New Students Day
Teaching Assistant Info Sessions