If you’re eager to get stuck into a business role an apprenticeship might be for you. You don’t need to spend three years at university, instead you’ll start work straight away and earn while you learn
What business apprenticeships are available?
Business apprenticeships focus on helping an organization to run effectively and profitably and can encompass a range of functions. Available schemes include business administration, business development, consultancy, management and leadership apprenticeships.
AAT Accounting & IT
Business Admin & Customer Service
Apprenticeship fact sheets
- L2 Bricklayer [ View ] [ Download ]
- L2 Supply Chain [ View ] [ Download ]
- L3 Infrastructure Technician [ View ] [ Download ]
- L3 Human Resources [ View ] [ Download ]
- L3 Engineering Technician [ View ] [ Download ]
- L3 Electrical Technical Installation Maintenance Technician [ View ] [ Download ]
- L3 Early Years Educator [ View ] [ Download ]
- L3 Customer Services Specialist [ View ] [ Download ]
- L3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship [ View ] [ Download ]
- L2 Highway Maintenance Fact Sheet [ View ] [ Download ]
- L2 Early years practitioner [ View ] [ Download ]
- L2 Customer Service Fact Sheet [ View ] [ Download ]
- L2 AAT Account Technician Fact Sheet [ View ] [ Download ]
- L3 Engineering Technician Fact Sheet [ View ] [ Download ]
Get involved today
Get what you want with an apprenticeship
Archie Hughes flew through his apprenticeship in information technology Procom level 3.
Archie started his apprenticeship with Telford College in October last year and has completed SQL, both web design units and event driven programming using C#. All of these were completed to a distinction standard.
Nicole Cartledge is moving up the pecking order at CJ Wildlife.
After Nicole received special recognition from Telford College’s Principal at last year’s annual apprenticeship awards ceremony, she has continued to show her employer 100% commitment and content.
“I still love working here and I’m part of a very good team, my role has changed I now look after, staffing levels within the mail order customer service department, personnel of the staff, team performance and appraisals.”
Charlotte Hughes 20 former Thomas Telford student, won the outstanding achievement award.
“It’s a great achievement winning this award, I didn’t expect it and I’m proud to have won it.
“Everyone works really hard and it’s fantastic that someone from Wrekin Housing Trust has won it.
“The best parts of my apprenticeship so far have been getting involved with the COVID action team and being given responsibility to work independently.