10 things to expect from enrolment
You’ve made the decision to come to enrolment at college to follow your dream career, but maybe you’re feeling a little bit apprehensive because it’s probably one of the biggest decisions of your life.
Here are a few more details about what you can expect at enrolment:
- Everyone is in the same boat so if you’re a bit nervous it’s ok because everyone else will be too. Please attend your enrolment slot, you’ve been sent a letter with your enrolment details. If you’ve not had a letter please use this page to find when your course is enrolling or call us on 01952 642237.
- You’ll be welcomed and shown where to go to enrol on your course.
- We’ll check your GCSE results and your identification, it’s important to enrol the right students on the right course.
- If you didn’t get the GCSE results you were hoping for, don’t worry, you can speak to one of our helpful advisors to discuss your options.
- It will take about an hour to enrol.
- You’ll probably see a few people you know enrolling at the same time.
- We’ll give you a student badge which you’ll need to wear when you start in September.
- You’ll be given your timetable so you’ll know which days you’re in college.
- Our grants team will be on-hand so anyone who needs financial support whilst they’re at college can apply for it at enrolment.
- You can leave knowing your place is secure and you’re ready to start your course.
If you don’t know when your enrolment slot is, find it here.
Hear from our current students about what it’s like at Telford College
Please try to remember to bring your GCSE exam evidence and proof of identification.
Did you attend Welcome to College week? Can you see yourself in this video?