Access to Higher Education Diploma Health Professionals Level 3
- Health and Social Care,Access
- Minimum Age:
- Fee information
- Follow this link
This Access to HE Diploma will provide you with the skills required to join the health service. You will gain an underpinning knowledge of skills for the health professions, such as care principles, reflective practice and an introduction to the healthcare system itself.
Occupational therapist - help people overcome difficulties caused by physical or mental illness, accidents or ageing. - £21,500 to £41,000
Children's nurse - provide care for children and young people with acute or long-term health problems. - £22,000 to £41,000
Dietitian - diagnose and treat people with nutrition problems and help people make healthy lifestyle and diet decisions. - £22,000 to £41,500
- The ability to design and develop individual treatment programmes
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to form good working relationships with a wide variety of people
- The ability to motivate clients who are disappointed or frustrated
3-5 grade C at GCSE or equivalent . Most Universities are now asking for a GCSE at C Grade in both Maths and English. You should have at least one of these, you will be able to study the other GCSE alongside your Access programme.
- A maximum of 3 days per week - days and times will vary dependant upon the options that are taken.
- Coursework, tests and research projects
After the course
You can use this qualification to gain entry to a university degree in health professions.
Access to Higher Education Diploma Health Professionals Level 3Apply Now