Hairdressing Level 3
This course enables students to become fully qualified as a stylist/colour
technician. The courses includes health and safety; consultations;
promoting products and services; advanced cutting, colouring techniques, hair
extensions and creative hairdressing. You will be expected to complete written
coursework and perform practical treatments on the general public. Full time
study programmes are built around a collection of key elements which all
learners benefit from, these include:
- Main qualification in the subject of your choice
- English and mathematics qualifications for all learners who have not yet achieved levels 9-4 in either subject
- Work experience or external work placement which is planned with you at the start of your course and links to your career goals and ambitions
- Weekly tutorial with your personal tutor
- A wide range of enrichment activities to support your broader skills, such as teamwork or communication
Hair salons, mobile, self employment, cruise ships, leisure clubs.
L2 Diploma in Hairdressing. 4 GCSEs grades 9-4 including English and maths.
An ongoing formative assessment will take place for practical skills, knowledge and understanding however there will be a practical and theory examination at the end of the year.
Students will be required to purchase a uniform and kit. Additional costs for trips and visits. Training is offered in 3 luxuriously equipped salons, which sets the scene for all students future industrial experience.
After the course
Part time workshops and courses, barbering. Salon management courses and employment.
Hairdressing Level 3Apply Now