Beauty Therapy Level 3
This course is for students who have an existing level 2 qualification in
beauty therapy who wish to extend their skills to a higher level and become
fully qualified. This course combines electrotherapy and massage techniques to
enable the therapist to develop flexible skills for working in a salon
environment. Full time study programmes are built around a collection of key
elements which all learners benefit from, these include:
- Main qualification in the subject of your choice
- English and mathematics qualifications for all learners who have not yet achieved A*- C grade in either subject
- Work experience or external work placement which is planned with you at the start of your course and links to your career goals and ambitions
- Weekly tutorial with your personal tutor
- A wide range of enrichment activities to support your broader skills, such as teamwork or communication
Beauty salons, health spas, cruise ships, mobile/self employment, make-up artistry.
L2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy. 4 GCSEs at grades 9-4 including English and maths.
An ongoing formative assessment will take place for practical skills, knowledge and understanding however there will be a practical and theory examination at the end of the year.
Students will be required to purchase a uniform and kit, additional costs for trips and visits. Support is available with costs through our student services team. Training is offered in three luxuriously equipped salons, which sets the scene for all students.
After the course
Higher level courses include foundation degree in salon management, part time workshops and other bespoke courses.
Beauty Therapy Level 3Apply Now