Access and Higher Education (HE) at Telford College
- Studying at university-level at college could save you up to £6,000 throughout your undergraduate studies, compared to a traditional university route.
- You could study part-time around your employment or other commitments.
- Everything you need is based here on one supportive campus.
Find out more
- Looking to study a degree but not got the entry requirements?
- Develop the academic skills you’ll need for your next step
- Three Access to higher education diploma options
- Tuition fee loans available
- We are in the top 100 providers in the country for student satisfaction with a massive 92%
- 95% of our students feel treated fairly and with respect
- 95% of students say that staff are friendly and helpful
- 75% of graduates in 2015/16 earn over £25,000 within 6 months of completing their qualification
Access to HE
Dawn Morgan – Graduated with a 1st class MSci degree after completing Access to HE at Telford College. Now studying a PhD in Forensics
“I don’t think there was anything I didn’t enjoy about the course. We had a really good cohort, we all helped each other. The tutors I had were excellent.”
University level courses
“I enrolled on the foundation degree in early years services through Telford College, and secured new employment at a children’s residential care home in Shrewsbury.
“Starting the foundation degree was the best thing I ever did – it was the perfect progression route for me and I love my job. The course and the job go hand-in-hand so well and I am fortunate to be able to say I love going into work.”
Access to HE
Ben Thompson studied Access to HE in Health Professionals and is now studying children’s nursing at Staffordshire University.
He said: “Studying the Access course has been the most important decision of my professional life. I’m now studying children’s nursing at my first-choice uni.”