All the support our students need
Our extensive support starts with helping each student to define their goals, and choose the right course to make it happen.
From there, we plan inductions, set individual learning targets, assign personal tutors and identify the level of challenge and support each student needs.
This is followed by regular progress checks to keep achievement levels on track.
Our students receive support for all levels of ability – from ensuring those capable of top grades get into the best universities, to helping those with low self-belief to raise their aspirations.
Our career routes make the difference
With 30 A level subjects, more than 60 vocational courses and 17 apprenticeships on offer, we have the widest range of options for students anywhere in Telford and Wrekin.
Each study programme is designed to provide a combination of qualifications, employability skills, independent thinking, social and personal development through:
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Further studies in English and maths, including GCSE retakes
- Enterprise and employability skills
- Opportunities for work experience, visits and competitions
Our campus is a friendly, vibrant and safe place to study, offering great preparation for life,
university and careers.
All students and staff wear lanyards in order to ensure the safety of the campus alongside the work of our dedicated security team.
We also have a strong policy on behaviour, tolerance and adhering to our values.
Your role in their success
We encourage you to support your son or daughter’s achievements by:
- Attending open events, asking lots of questions and getting to know us
- Attending the parents’ conference this summer
- Notifying us of any issues and encouraging YOUR role in their success your son or daughter to seek help from our experts in student services when needed
- Track their progress through parent portal
- Helping them achieve their target GCSE grades and contacting us on GCSE results day for advice if needed
- Attend parents’ evenings throughout the year