Register for a taster to experience student life and our ultra-modern facilities.
Our next Twilight Tasters are Monday 28 – 31 January 4.30pm – 6pm.
Thank you for registering for Twilight Tasters
Once you’ve registered your tasters you’ll get a confirmation email with the subjects you’ve selected.
Please keep a note of your tasters and pop a quick date and time reminder into your phone.
What happens at Twilight Tasters?
- You’ll be greeted at main reception by staff and a student ambassador will escort you to Rendezvous.
- Check in at Rendezvous, this is where your parents can sit and wait if they’re staying. Refreshments are available from our Haybridge restaurant which is adjoining.
- Pick up your taster pack including a photo consent form. Please let us know if you do not want to be featured in any photos.
- Our apprenticeship team will be available in Rendezvous all evening, if you’re keen to discuss apprenticeship opportunities please come over and talk to them.
- You’ll be collected by your tutor from Rendezvous.
- If you’re coming for A level tasters, after your first session you’ll be taken to the 7th Form study centre where you’ll swap onto your next taster and taken to your next session. If you’ve registered for one single A level taster you’ll return to Rendezvous to sign out.
- When you’ve finished your tasters you’ll be taken back Rendezvous to complete your application form with help if needed and to complete our feedback form.
If you need to speak to us please call 01952 642237 and ask for Hannah Smith.
- Apply online, you can use this useful link.
- Study hard, ace your exams.
- Come to more open events and tasters if you want to see more of the college.
- Register for and attend Welcome to College Week 1 and 2 July.
If you’ve not been able to register your taster please email firstname.lastname@example.org.