Student Services (Information, Advice & Guidance)
Executive Administration team
Student Services and Reception opening hours are:
- Monday 8.30am - 5pm
- Tuesday 8.30am - 5pm
- Wednesday 8.30am - 5pm
- Thursday 8.30am - 5pm
- Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Apprenticeship Team (for students)
Apprenticeship Team (for employers)
Assistant Principal – Employer Engagement
Principal & CEO
Contact Ailsa Link, PA to the Principal &CEO
Term dates - click here
Deliveries – Follow
Important Note: Following the college postcode will take you into a one way system.
- Leave M54 at Junction 6 and at the roundabout take the third exit.
- Tesco and the Wrekin Retail Park will be on your left, at small roundabout continue straight.
- At the next roundabout, use the middle lane and take the second exit A5223 - Whitchurch Drive.
- At the roundabout take the first exit, passing Haybridge Road Furrows. Continue over the bridge and take the next left arriving at Telford College.
From M54 West
- Leave the M54 at Junction 6 and at the roundabout take the first exit - continue as above from point 2.
Telford College launched a new daily bus service to the Bridgnorth area in response to growing demand.
The service will have pick-up points in Much Wenlock, Nordley, Broseley, Ironbridge, Coalbrookdale, and Horsehay.
There will also be stops in both the High Town and Low Town areas of Bridgnorth, with the service due to arrive at the college’s Wellington campus at 8.45am.