This qualification builds on the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice and is aimed at further expanding learners’ independent practice to enable them to evolve into more senior roles within organisations as people professionals. Learners’ work will be mainly operational with some complexity. They will contribute to the thinking around their work, analysing information to inform choices and actions. Working with and influencing others through their work will create short-term value for a wider audience. Using a framework of HR and L&D understanding, behaviours and skills development, this qualification offers opportunity for learners to transition to employment as people managers.
– Organisational performance and culture in practice
– Evidence based practice
– Professional behaviours and valuing people
– Employment relationship management
– Talent management and workforce planning
– Reward for performance and contribution
– Leadership and management development
Successful achievement of the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management will allow progression onto the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management or the CIPD Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development.