Enrolment is the final phase of the application process – and the moment when you officially become a Telford College student.
The specific times, locations and details of enrolment will vary, depending on your chosen pathway, but you will have to complete the following steps:
- Have a discussion with a member of the team to ensure you are on the right pathway/course
- Complete/check your details and sign the enrolment form
- Provide proof of ID
- Confirm your current qualifications/exam results
- Collect your college ID badge, or have you photo taken if not previously provided
- Receive information about logging into your college account for:
- College email, and the Office365 suite
- Microsoft Teams
- Student information portal
- ProPortal – your student record
- Accessing college computers
- Collect details about college student handbook information, code of conduct and the high expectations at college
Please use the pages below to find more specific details about enrolment for your preferred pathway.