Develop an understanding of the impact of digital technologies in business and market environment, ethical and moral implications, using data in software design, internet security, digital environments and more.
Topics and units
Data analyst or technician, market research data analyst, higher level apprenticeship or studies.
Careers and progression
Suitable for anyone wanting a career in IT, specifically in areas such as IT solutions or data analysis. You will develop an understanding of:
• How digital technologies impact business and market environment
• The ethical and moral implications of digital technology
• Using data in software design
• Using digital technologies to analyse and solve problems
• Digital environments, including physical, virtual and cloud environments
• Legal and regulatory obligations relating to digital technologies
• The technical, physical and human aspects of internet security
4 GCSEs including Maths and English
What to do next
If you are interested in applying for this course, please click ‘apply now‘ on this page or at the top of any page, and create an website account or sign in an account you have already created and complete the application form.
To find out more information about our courses and college life, you can visit an open event to meet our team and check out our facilities for yourself.
Haybridge Road, Telford