Autism is a spectrum condition that affects how a person communicates with others and how they inter
– Introduction to autism
– Using a person-centred approach to support individuals with autism
– Communication and social interaction in individuals with autism
– Sensory processing, perception and cognition in individuals with autism
– Supporting positive behaviour in individuals with autism
– Supporting individuals with autism to live healthy and fulfilled lives
By undertaking this programme, learners will be able to further their own continuous professional development, which may improve their career prospects. Learners may then wish to progress on to further qualifications.
To enrol for Telford College Distance Learning you must be aged 19+ as of the 31/08/21, be a resident of England and have lived in the EU for the last three years. You cannot be currently studying on any other course with us or another provider.
This is a Distance Learning programme. On enrolment you will be issued with all the relevant online learning materials required to complete the qualification. These materials have been officially endorsed by the Awarding Organisation, NCFE CACHE. The learning materials comprise a set of high-quality online knowledge workbooks alongside an easily accessible electronic platform that allows learners to complete a portfolio of evidence and demonstrate their achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Learners are also assigned an assessor whom they can speak to should they require advice at any stage.